VACATIONS ARE FUN. RUNNING RACES IS FUN. AND THE BILTMORE/KIWANIS 15K/5K CLASSIC IS A ‘MUST DO’ RACE!
Not only do you have two distances to choose from, accommodating all types of runners, you’ll also get to enjoy all the beauty of this destination race at the Biltmore Estate, which gets high marks for scenic beauty. In the 15k, all your hard work will pay off with amazing views of the historic Biltmore House surrounded by the stunning landscape and garden designs of Fredrick Law Olmsted, but you can still enjoy the gorgeous scenery with the less-hardcore 5k. No one says that running through the mountains will be easy, but this race is well worth it, making this a true bucket list race!
HERE ARE SOME OF THE REASONS WHY
OUR 2015 PARTICIPANTS LOVED THIS RACE:
- It’s all good! I’m an lifetime Ashevillean and I am always so proud to run this race as it showcases the unique beauty of our city. Gorgeous run!
- Loved the warm welcome!
- Loved the scenery! The race is absolutely beautiful.
- Packet pickup was awesome, so easy and so smooth. Double Tree hotel layout for packet pickup was very easily found and convenient. Great that packet pick up was available on race day.
- Shirts are great!
- Love the fast, on-road course; it was excellent. Really liked the fact that the hills were in the first half of the race.
- Very challenging course and probably the hardest 15K course I have ever run, and that’s a good thing! I would keep 15K course just as it is.
- The volunteers, who put the event together and worked to make it such a great time, were expeditious and great! They were very encouraging to every runner, cheering from the sidelines!
- Good food, loved the orange slices at the end.
- Loved the organized parking process.
- Appreciated the frequent water stations.
- The overall organization was terrific. You kids have it together,
- I liked the added touch of ringing the bell that I completed a 5K at my fastest pace ever.
- LOVE the instant gratification on chip timing.
- Loved the names called as we crossed the finish line.
- The masters of ceremonies were very good. They both a a good personality and rapport with each other. I would love to see them again.
- I love the pottery medals, they were beautiful and unique, a great addition to my collection
- The podium stand was such a fun touch. I loved how every age group used it for pictures, made me feel important and it made all our hard work worth it
NOW IS THE CHANCE TO REGISTER FOR OUR 2016 RACES AT BILTMOREKIWANISCLASSICRACES.COM AND SECURE YOUR PLACE IN THIS DESTINATION EVENT. SPOTS ARE LIMITED TO 1,100 PARTICIPANTS, ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
Race coordinated and produced by iDaph Events